65+ Free Premiere Pro Looks
Go Hollywood with dozens of FREE Premiere Pro Lumetri looks! Use these movie-inspired color grading presets to create dramatic looks for your projects.
Applying looks and LUTs — it’s the ultimate footage glow-up. Whether you’re using the assets to create your film’s all-encompassing grade or treating them as a fast reference for a look you’ll build in the edit, these one-click solutions are a sure-fire way to transform flat, straight-from-the-camera footage into a thing of cinematic beauty. And that’s why we’re excited to give you a whole bunch of them for free in the sections below.
Hollywood Looks: 14 Free Premiere Pro Lumetri Looks
These free Premiere Pro Lumetri Looks are a fast, hassle-free way to add blockbuster style to your project. Check out the video above to see just how simple they are to use, and then make them your own below.
How to Install and Use Free Premiere Pro Lumetri Presets
1. Click the Download button at the bottom of this section, then unzip the PremiumBeat Hollywood Lumetri Looks folder.
2. Go to the Premiere Pro folder.
- Mac: Open a new Finder window and go to Applications, then open Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- PC: Go to the C:/ folder, open Program Files, open Adobe, then open Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
3. Open the Contents folder, then open the Lumetri folder.
- Mac: Hold Command and click on Adobe Premiere CC, then select Show Package Contents. Open Contents, then open Lumetri.
- PC: Open the Lumetri folder under Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
4. Open the Looks folder, then open Cine Looks.
4. Drag and drop the free Lumetri .look files from the PremiumBeat Hollywood Lumetri Looks folder into the Cine Looks folder.
5. Restart Premiere Pro.
6. Open your Project file, then go to the Color tab.
7. Select the clip you want to color grade on the timeline, then go the the Creative tab.
8. Click the Look drop-down menu, then select the free Lumetri Look preset of your choice. Easy peasy.
*These color grading presets are free to use in all personal and commercial projects. By downloading, you agree not to resell or redistribute these free assets.
35 FREE LUTs from RocketStock
The best part about these LUTs? They’re compatible with all the major NLEs — Premiere, FCPX, Resolve, and Media Composer. So, if you ever find yourself switching programs, you can take your looks with you to maintain your visual aesthetic.
Unlike the LUTs in the top section, these are CUBE files. That means all you have to do is download the pack, open up your editing software, and input the file into your project. No problem.
Wanderlust: 17 FREE LUTs for LOG Footage
Just like the LUTs in the RocketStock pack above, these free assets work in all of the big-name NLEs. However, these LUTs are designed to only work when applied to LOG footage.
I find Wanderlust’s looks comparable to those you get from the paid LUTs pack offered by Buttery Films. (You can get those here.) The pack’s unsaturated aesthetic is heavily inspired by travel, and they definitely don’t look stock.
Learn How to Color Grade
No matter your skill set, color grading is an ever-shifting experience. Every new project means working with new information captured by different cameras on different formats. When you master the color workflow, every final project simply looks more professional (and you open the door to more gigs).
If you want to improve your color skills, we’re here to help. Over the years, we’ve written hundreds of articles on color grading, color correcting, editing, and, really, all things post-production. You’ll find plenty of empowering resources in our Color Grading section and on our YouTube channel. If you’re new to all of this, fast-track your knowledge with these helpful videos on color grading basics and how to use LUTs:
Looking for more free video assets? We’ve got you covered:
Studionics The Best Media Production house in Coimbatore
Category: Photography, Production House